Creative Montessori's Discovery House centers on establishing independence, self-esteem, and confidence while fostering learning at a child's own pace.
Weekly tuition is $75 for five half days, and $150 for five full days.
Our teachers have four goals that encompass what we hope to achieve in the classroom.
The Discovery House teacher will introduce lessons to the class as a whole, small groups, and also individually.
- Awaken your child's spirit and imagination
- Encourage independence and self-esteem
- Develop kindness, courtesy, and self-discipline
- Learn how to observe, question, and learn independently
Our classroom is kept organized, warm, and inviting. It will contain different learning centers that are filled with objects that are tactile hands-on materials.
There are four main areas of curriculum that are followed throughout the school year.
- Practical life- Activities a child will encounter during their daily living, such as; pouring, scooping, buttoning, and many more exercises that build self-esteem.
- Sensorial- Materials that allow a child to learn size, volume, length, touch, temperature, weight, color, shape, or sound.
- Language- Children are immerse in language throughout the day. They will participate in songs, poems, stories, discussions, and Spanish as the foreign language.
- Mathematics- Children learn the basic math foundation of order, sequence, patterns, relationships. quantity, and dimension.
Our primary goal is to build self-confidence and independence. The caring environment offers an opportunity to develop in each child a true love of learning.