Creative Montessori’s Discovery House centers on establishing independence, self-esteem, and confidence while fostering learning at a child’s own pace.
Weekly tuition is $75 for five half days, and $150 for five full days.
Our teachers have four goals that encompass what we hope to achieve in the classroom.
- Awaken your child’s spirit and imagination
- Encourage independence and self-esteem
- Develop kindness, courtesy, and self-discipline
- Learn how to observe, question, and learn independently
The Discovery House teacher will introduce lessons to the class as a whole, small groups, and also individually.
Our classroom is kept organized, warm, and inviting. It will contain different learning centers that are filled with objects that are tactile hands-on materials.
There are four main areas of curriculum that are followed throughout the school year.
- Practical life- Activities a child will encounter during their daily living, such as; pouring, scooping, buttoning, and many more exercises that build self-esteem.
- Sensorial- Materials that allow a child to learn size, volume, length, touch, temperature, weight, color, shape, or sound.
- Language- Children are immerse in language throughout the day. They will participate in songs, poems, stories, discussions, and Spanish as the foreign language.
- Mathematics- Children learn the basic math foundation of order, sequence, patterns, relationships. quantity, and dimension.
Our primary goal is to build self-confidence and independence. The caring environment offers an opportunity to develop in each child a true love of learning.