Parents are essential to a student’s success in school and throughout life. CMA values the contributions parents make in the classroom and provide many opportunities for parents to participate in school activities. Newsletters, classroom letters, and the school website are utilized to keep parents informed in upcoming events.
Parents are encouraged to be involved in the following:
- Helping their child with homework and using resources such as Home Links at the elementary level.
- Contributing specialized skills to the school through opportunities such as the International Festival.
- Volunteering with field trips, classroom projects such as tutoring and making classroom material, book fairs, and athletic programs.
- Committees such as Project Graduation, Title I, and school improvement planning.
- Attend parent meetings and school community meetings.
- Participate in after-hours informal parent education programs that are designed to guide you through the journey of helping your child discover and enjoy a lifetime of learning.
Below are links to some documents you may need throughout the school year.