Our Mission at CMA is:
- To create a strong, constantly evolving, mutually supportive partnership with parents, families, the community, and the teachers as facilitators for the purpose of maximizing every child’s academic and personal growth.
- To provide a development-appropriate, child-centered environment for children that:
- Moves from concrete experiences and cognitive achievement to abstract concepts
- Fosters inner discipline, self-confidence, independence and respect for the ability levels of all
- Encourages imagination and joy in learning
- Employs multi-age activities, with teachers serving as the “guides” for the learning experience
- To encourage respect for, and understanding of, cultural, racial, spiritual and economic diversity.
- To offer a quality Montessori program as an educational alternative in the south Wayne County region.